Objective of the Master Class:
Provide knowledge on the excellence of Fashion, through an important tour in the capitals of Italian fashion (Milan, Rome, Florence).
The Master Class gives a view of major italian stylist from 50s (Atelier Sorelle Fontana) to our days (Giorgio Armani and Miuccia Prada), with a particular focus on the product, trends, styling and image consulting.
Recipients: eveybody wants to know “Made in Italy”, stylists and italian fashion products.
Week I (Tour in Milan)
- History of 90s Fashion + external exercises
- Visit to Armani Silos+Armani tour
- The birth of the fashion product+ Quadrilatero fashion tour with focus to Italian major designers.
- Trend + fashion tour (Avant-garde boutiques+ traditional boutiques)
- Styling + exercises with camouflage
Saturday and Sunday free
Week II (Tour in Florence)
- Visit Gucci’s and Ferragamo’s shop
- Visit to the Mall
- Visit to Palazzo Pitti+ Luisa Via Roma + artisan laboratory
(Tour in Rome)
- Tour to Palazzo Fendi+ Alta Roma
- Fashion Tour in Via Condotti + visit MAXXI Museum
Saturday free, Sunday return flight
Teachers: established professionals operating in the Luxury & Fashion sector.
Hours: from Monday to Friday from 10 am to 5 pm
At the end of the Master Class FMBS gives each participant a Participation Certificate.
For further information and application fee: email@example.com – Tel. 02 94557458 .